With a focus on efficiency these controls have been specifically designed to improve the functionality of control systems, making the boat easier to control.
Single lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and shift with Trim and Lock.
Trim can be operated simultaneously on both engines or one can choose to regulate the trim on the 2 engines independently of each other .
Suitable for any type of boats with outboard or I/O power plants
Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• The housing is made of high resistance ABS, with die cast levers, available in 2 versions:
– Chrome plated housing and levers
– Gun metal housing and levers
• Push in button to disengage shift for engine warm-up
• X12 – 34543Q (optional) neutral safety switch which prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• For use with all Ultraflex control cables
– C14 and MACH14 cables require no kit
– for C2, C8 and MACHZero cables the connection kit K59 – 40144C is included
– C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K60 Kit – 40145E
– C36 and MACH36 cables require K62 Kit – 40157J
– C22 cable requires K61 Kit – 40146G