With a focus on efficiency these controls have been specifically designed to improve the functionality of control systems, making the boat easier to control.
Single lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and shift, with Trim and lock.
Suitable for any type of boats with outboard or I/O power plants
Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• The housing is made of high resistance ABS, with die cast levers, available in 2 versions:
– Chrome plated housing and levers
– Gun metal housing and levers
• Push in button to disengage shift for engine warm-up
• X12 – 34543Q (optional) neutral safety switch which prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• For use with all Ultraflex control cables
– C14 and MACH14 cables require no kit
– for C2, C8 and MACHZero cables the connection kit K59 – 40144C is included
– C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K60 Kit – 40145E
– C36 and MACH36 cables require K62 Kit – 40157J
– C22 cable requires K61 Kit – 40146G