Single lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and shift.
Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat
• Provided with a throttle friction system adjustable from outside
• Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm-up
• Neutral safety switch X12 – 34543Q (optional) prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• Provided with positive lock-in neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement
• For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C22, C36 and MACH36.
• Ultraflex C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K35 – 34730U connection kit
• Ultraflex C22 cable requires KB1 – 39964L connection kit