B110 ETC (Electronic Throttle Control) is a Single lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and shift and is a version of the B110 Control box Available on request.
The sensor has an analog output signal which can be single or redundant.
The output voltage range is chosen by the customer between 0 and 5V. Power supply 5V +/-10%, linearity +/-1%.
For ETC controls please contact our technical Service for Custom Configuration.
Suitable for any type of boat with outboard engine, inboard or sterndrive units.
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Provided with an easy adjustable brake tension release system
• Push-in button for throttle opertion in neutral (engine warm-up)
• Lock in neutral trigger to prevent accidental ingaging
• X41 and X48 optional safety switches available to prevent in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X41 safety switch is installed
• Center console trim switch thumb operated
• For use with Ultraflex C2, C8 and MachZero control cables
• Ultraflex C5 and Mach5 cables require the K74 connection kit
• Ultraflex C36 and Mach36 cables require the K75 connection kit
• Ultraflex C14 and Macj14 cables require the K76 connection kit