Single lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and shift.
Suitable for any type of boat with outboard engine or sterndrive units.
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Provided with an easy adjustable brake tension release system
• Push-in button for throttle operation in neutral (engine warm-up)
• Lock in neutral trigger to prevent accidental ingaging
• X41 (with IP67 Protection) and X48 optional neutral safety switches available to prevent in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X41 safety switch is installed
• B110 ETC (Electronic Throttle Control) available upon request
• Center console trim switch thumb operated
• For use with Ultraflex C2, C8 and MachZero control cables
• Ultraflex C5 and Mach5 cables require the K74 connection kit
• Ultraflex C36 and Mach36 cables require the K75 connection kit
• Ultraflex C14 and Mach14 cables require the K76 connection kit