UC128-OBF – Balanced: the number of wheel turns lock-to-lock is equal port to starboard or vice-versa
• Adjustable boss style fittings for easy installation
• High resistance stainless steel connection bolt (ULTRABOLT)
• Replaceable cylinder end caps
• UC128-OBF cylinder is built with heavy duty stainless steel cylinder rod, seals and link assemblies, is simple to install and fits almost every 2 and 4 stroke outboard engine on the market.
• UC128-OBF cylinders are recommended for use with UP25, UP28, UP33 and UP39 series helms and preassembled hoses (Kit OB and Kit OB/R5).
• In the applications with dual UC128-OBF cylinder it is necessary to order a standard UC128-OBF cylinder (link arm attached to the starboard side of the cylinder) and a port UC128P-OBF cylinder (link arm attached to the port side of the cylinder). See tie bars section to select the required model for dual engine/dual cylinder applications.
APPLICATIONS: UC128-OBF front mount cylinder is not recommended for use in installations where the boat speed exceeds 55 mph (48 knots) / (65 mph (56 knots) in dual engine, dual cylinder and counter rotating engines application). Not intended for use in racing applications.