For complete control of engine trim and tilt, trim tabs, jackplates, PowerPole(R) and other on board systems, the innovative Paddle Trim system is the answer.
Adaptable to existing front mount hydraulic and tilt helms (UP18 and UP20F excluded),the Paddle Trim is ergonomically designed to allow the driver to make precise adjustments to the attitude of the boat or other systems without removing his hand from the steering wheel.
- Available both in single and dual versions (for either two equal or two different outputs).
- Both single or dual paddle can be positioned at various angles for the most confortable choice.
- Equipped with one water proof “MOM.ON-OFF-MOM.ON” switch (2 switches on dual version).
- Suitable for any kind of steering wheel dish. Max wheel dia. 400 mm (15.7”).
- Wiring harness, labels and mounting hardware kit are included. The mounting plate, which differs between front and tilt mount installation, is to be ordered separately.