SilverSteer™ SVS helms have been specifically designed for high torque outboard applications such as bass boats, and boats with shallow dead rise and high horsepower engines.
Featuring a 1500 psi ( 105 Bar ) pressure valve, SilverSteer™ helms will deliver very precise steering at all torque loads.
The SVS helms have to be coupled with the UC130-SVS cylinders and the Kit OB-SVS hoses, which are also specifically designed for high torque applications. SVS Helm pumps feature stainless steel shafts and 90° adjustable nickel-plated brass fittings.
• Available in three different displacement sizes
• Compact design
• Ball bearing piston race
• Built-in lock valve for positive rudder lock
• Integral relief valve for over-pressure protection 105 bar (1500 psi)
• 3/4” tapered stainless steel shaft
• Easily accessible lock valve and shaft seal for replacement
• Cast iron rotor for greater durability and longer life
• Complete with 90° adjustable fittings for 3/8” hose
• Tilt mechanism:
X72 – Tilt range of 60° and five locking positions.