The self-contained and portable BubbleBuster™ purging unit reduce time and simplify the purging procedure of hydraulic steering systems.
Simply attach the hoses using the quick connect fittings to the helm and cylinder and with the push of a button the BubbleBuster™ begins cycling oil throughout the entire system.
The system features a ZeroEmulsion pump with 1 gal capacity reservoir and is compatible with competing helms and cylinders.
• No. 1 motor pump with safety valve , switch and 5 litres (1 gal) tank included, it allows the purging of 2 hydraulic steering systems before refilling. 12V electric motor with thermal protection.
• Current absorption 8 A
• No. 1 4m (13’) electric harness with alligator clips for fast connection with the battery.
• No. 1 double spiralled hose to connect to helm pump. Extended length: 6m (19,6’)
• No. 1 double spiralled hose to connect to cylinder. Extended length: 6m (19,6’)
• No. 1 utility tray
• KBE1: No. 1 double spiralled hose to connect to cylinder 15 m (49’) extension
• KBD2: No. 1 kit for double cylinder systems filling and purge
• KH94: Connection kit for UC94-OBF cylinders with old bleeders (not fast connect)
• KH128: Connection kit for cylinders (except UC94) with old bleeders (not fast connect)