Single lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and shift, with Trim.
Power trim switch conveniently located in the handle grip enables for easy tilting of the engine
Suitable for any type of boats with outboard or I/O power plants.
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Made of marine aluminum, powder coat finish
• Pull-out handle disengages shift for engine warm-up
• Neutral safety switch X12 – 34543Q (optional) prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• Power trim switch conveniently located in the handle grip enables for easy tilting of the engine
• For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C22, C36 and MACH36.
• Ultraflex C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K35 kit – 34730U